Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for ChatOnce
This Terms and Conditions agreement "T&C agreement" is related to MR. APP Company for Information Technology ("MR. APP"), prepared in April, 2020
- 1.1. MR. APP offers an unlimited number of persons to use the ChatOnce information service as a tool for managing contacts and popular chat apps functions easily (hereinafter referred to as "ChatOnce") on the terms and conditions set forth in this T&C agreement (the "Agreement"). The Agreement comes into force from the moment the User expresses his consent to its terms in the manner provided for in Clause 1.3.
- 1.2. ChatOnce service is Free of charge for all users, unless the user subscribe in our monthly, 6 months and yearly subscription which give him the ability to stop viewing Ads during the subscription period.
- 1.3. Starting using ChatOnce services the User is considered to have accepted the terms of this Agreement in full, without any reservations or exceptions.
2. How to use ChatOnce services
- 2.1. The user has the right to use ChatOnce without authorization
- 2.2. The user does not have the right to reproduce, copy, sell or resell or use any elements or parts of ChatOnce services for any ChatOnce commercial purposes, or access to them, or to perform actions aimed at disrupting the functioning of ChatOnce and its services.
- 2.3. The user has the right at any time to delete app and / or refuse to use ChatOnce.
- 2.4. The user is solely responsible to third parties for their actions related to the use of ChatOnce services, including if such actions result in violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
3. Access to paid ChatOnce Subscription Program
- 3.1. To access the additional functionality of ChatOnce (Next - "Subscription"), the user must pay the cost of a monthly, 6 month, or 12 month subscription. The cost of subscription is paid by the User at the beginning of the period. The user has the right to pay the cost of providing services at the maximum offered price at a time.
- 3.2. The prices for the provided Subscription are established in dollars and indicated by MR. APP in the corresponding section of the mobile application or the ChatOnce website. Information on the current state of the subscription and its validity period is reflected in the Subscription section.
- 3.3. The user guarantees that he has the right to use the means chosen by him to pay for the Subscription, without violating the legislation of Jordan. MR. APP is not liable for possible damage to third parties caused as a result of the User's use of non-payment means.
- 3.4. The user is obliged to follow payment instructions according to the order and methods of payment for payment, including the rules for entering the message, including the punctuation order, the order of entering uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and input language.
- 3.5. The User shall bear all costs associated with the transfer of MR. APP's funds, including fees, commissions and other types of payments, at his own expense.
- 3.6. MR. APP does not refund the User's funds, if the User's actions that violate this Agreement have led to the termination of the provision of the Subscription, and also if the provision of the Subscription has become impossible due to the User's fault.
- 3.7. The purchase of a Subscription by the User in all cases means its agreement with the procedure, scope and conditions of its provision. Subscription is considered to be provided.
- 3.8. MR. APP is obliged to take measures within its competence to eliminate as soon as possible any technical failures and errors in the provision of a Subscription in the event of their occurrence, regardless of the reasons for their occurrence. At the same time, MR. APP does not guarantee complete absence of technical errors and failures.
4. Intellectual rights
- 4.1. All objects available with ChatOnce services, including design elements text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music sounds and other objects (hereinafter - the content of services), as well as any content, including The ChatOnce application is subject to the exclusive rights of MR. APP and other rights owners.
- 4.2. Use of ChatOnce objects is allowed only for personal non-commercial purposes by reproducing and applying the functionality of ChatOnce services. The use of content, as well as any other elements is possible only within the proposed functionality. ChatOnce, content elements of ChatOnce services, as well as any content placed, cannot be used in any other way without the prior permission of MR. APP or the copyright holder. Other uses are understood, including: copying, processing, distribution on any basis, etc.
- 4.3. Use of the ChatOnce User, content elements of ChatOnce services, as well as any content for personal non-commercial use is allowed provided all the signs of protection of copyright, related rights, trademarks, other notifications of authorship, keeping the corresponding object unchanged.
5. Lack of guarantees, limitation of liability
- 5.1. The user uses ChatOnce at their own risk. ChatOnce services are provided "as is". MR. APP assumes no responsibility, including for the compliance of the services with the User's purposes.
- 5.2. MR. APP does not guarantee that the services meet or will comply with the User's requirements. The results that can be obtained using the services will be accurate and reliable and can be used for any purpose or in any quality.
- 5.3. MR. APP is not liable for any loss that occurs as a result of the use of the ChatOnce User or the functions of the ChatOnce services.
- 5.4. MR. APP does not bear responsibility for the correctness of the User's fulfillment of the terms of payment for the Subscription, including any financial losses that occurred due to circumstances beyond the control of MR. APP.
- 5.5. MR. APP does not bear responsibility for the impossibility of providing a Subscription to the User for any reasons beyond its control, including disruption of communication lines, equipment malfunctions, non-fulfillment of obligations of suppliers of certain services, etc.
- 5.6. The total liability of MR. APP within the framework of the provision of a Subscription is in any case limited to the funds deposited on MR. APP's account by the User.
- 5.7. MR. APP is exempted from liability for violation of the terms of the T&C agreement, if such violation is caused by force majeure circumstances, including: actions or restrictions of third parity API methods and frameworks, actions of public authorities, fire, flood, earthquake other spontaneous actions, lack of electricity and / or computer network failures, strikes, civil unrest, unrest, any other circumstances, not limited to those listed, which may affect the provision of a Subscription.
6. Term, amendment, termination of the Agreement
- 6.1. This Agreement shall enter into force upon the acceptance of its terms by the User and shall remain in effect for a period of twelve (12) months. The validity of this Agreement shall be automatically extended every twelve (12) months after the date on which it was not terminated at the initiative of one of the Parties by sending a written notice to the other Party. In the event of termination of the Agreement in this order, MR. APP does not return funds to the User and does not indemnify losses
- 6.2. This Agreement can be changed unilaterally by MR. APP without any notification, the new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting on the Internet at chatonceapp.com, unless otherwise provided for in the new version of the Agreement. The User undertakes to independently monitor the updating of the current version of the Agreement.
7. Other provisions
- 7.1. This Agreement is an agreement between the User and MR. APP regarding the use of ChatOnce.
- 7.2. All existing ChatOnce services, as well as any development or development of new services, are the subject of this Agreement.
- 7.3. This Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Jordan. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of Jordan. All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of Jordan, according to the norms of Jordanian law.
- 7.4. Inaction on the part of MR. APP in the event of a violation of the provisions of the Agreement by the User does not deprive MR. APP of the right to take appropriate actions in defense of its interests at a later date, nor does it mean denial of MR. APP's rights in the event of subsequent similar or similar violations.